domingo, fevereiro 10, 2008

...set yourself on fire





















"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

"God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
In that instant it started to pour,
Captured a taxi despite all the rain
We drove in silence across Pont Champlain
And all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name...


This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin
Tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in
Now you're outside me
You see all the beauty
Repent all your sin


It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love...


Live through this, and you won't look back...
Live through this, and you won't look back...
Live through this, and you won't look back...


There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save


I'm not sorry there's nothing to save..."

Stars - "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"

1 comentário:

Sandra Ribeiro disse...

mmmm, cm descobriste que era esta musica?? =)

fica melhor "I'm nor sorry there's nothing to say..", mas nao foi propositado...talvez tenha sido o meu incosciente a preferir assim...

mas o que interessa mesmo é que "this scar is a fleck..."

bjo*